At Logos Prep, our goal is to graduate World Changers who will impact current and future generations with the life-changing message of Jesus Christ. We seek to partner with parents to instill the Godly character traits and life skills necessary for them to be a person with a presence and passion for Jesus Christ, possessing the necessary skills to thrive and lead in a fallen world.
In addition to the biblical integration within each classroom, we also intentionally create environments to foster discipleship, leadership, service, character development, worship and community among the student body. We also place a high priority on having FUN! We strive to provide opportunities for our students to create authentic relationships in a fun and energetic environment where they feel that they truly belong to a “Kingdom Community.”
From ROAR, LC10:10 to our GO! Trips, American Heritage Girls, Trail Life USA or Chess Club and Robotics, we are confident you will find a place to connect and belong in the community that is Logos Prep!
- L.I.G.H.T. – Leaders Inspiring Godly Habits Together (Grade 6)
- CREW – Christians Ready Equipped and Willing (Grades 7-8)
- SALT – Students Activity Leadership Team (Grades 9-12)
- House System (Grades 9-12)
- Chess (Grades 3-6)
- Robotics (Grades 3-12)
- American Heritage Girls (K-12)
- Trail Life USA (K-12)
- National Honor Society (Grades 10-12)
- ROAR – Morning worship for Primary and Elementary Grades
- Student Retreat – Camp atmosphere for weekend retreat (Grades 7-12)
- LC10:10 – Life Connect (Grades 7-8)
- C2 – Student Led Bible Study (Grades 9-12)
- GO! – Global Opportunity: Short term trips to 3rd world countries (Grades 11-12)
- Father Daughter Dance
- Spring Formal
The Logos Prep House System is created to give our high schoolers an opportunity to develop relationships in smaller communities that are made up of other high schoolers that may or may not be in there direct circles. At the beginning of the school year each year we have a house draft where new high schoolers and incoming freshmen are placed in their houses.
Each of the 6 houses (Manasseh, Levi, Asher, Simeon, Zebulun, Naphtali) are led by a group of their elected peers and compete in different games and competitions throughout the year in order to win the House Cup. Apart from these competitions, our houses also participate in mission projects and serve the school and it’s students in various ways.
Clubs and Organizations
Emotional, Spiritual, and Character Development